Introduction to Earth and Life Science
This learning area is designed to provide a general background for the understanding of Earth Science and Biology. It presents the history of the Earth through geologic time. It discusses the Earth’s structure, composition, and processes. Issues, concerns, and problems pertaining to natural hazards are also included. It also deals with the basic principles and processes in the study of biology. It covers life processes and interactions at the cellular, organism, population, and ecosystem levels. (K to 12 Senior High School Core Curriculum – Earth and Life Science August 2016)
Teacher’s General House Rules
- 1 All outputs must be submitted on or before the
- 2. Teacher’s instruction and proper measurement are
always part of the test.
- 3. Proper decorum should be observed inside the
classroom (during contact hours).
- 4. Think like a scientist! Be logical in reasoning.
Be accurate and précised in measurement. Never give up when you fail.
- 5. Rules may be added along the course. Always
refer to number 2.
- 6. Explore. Do not limit your knowledge.
- 7. Have a fun time learning!
- Teacher: JOSELYN VALENCIANO